A Beginner’s Guide to the Vegan and Vegetarian Lifestyle. Here Is How You Can Look Better, Feel Better, Have More Energy and Even Add Years To Your Life!
Vegans and vegetarians the world over have discovered the truth – that you are what you eat!
But if you’ve eaten meat and other animal products your whole life, you may be thinking ….
Why Switch to a Vegetarian Diet?
After all, you’ve lived your whole life eating eggs, hamburgers, dairy products, hot dogs, poultry, beef, pork, fish – so why should you go vegetarian now?
There are a lot of good reasons to switch. Answer these questions to yourself and the reasoning behind a healthy vegetarian lifestyle will become very clear to you.
- Are you at a healthy body weight for your age?
- Do you look and feel good most of the time?
- Do you awake from your normal sleep feeling energized?
- Or instead, do you wake up tired and sluggish?
- Is your blood pressure within a healthy range?
- Are your cholesterol and blood sugar ranges normal?
- Do you feel energized after eating, as if you’ve fed your body what it needs?
- Or do you feel sluggish and often need a nap after eating?
Just Try Eating Vegetarian
Do it just for a week or two. See for yourself if you feel different, more mentally acute, more physically fit and energized.
Maybe you’re thinking …. “but it’s hard to change a lifetime of eating habits!”
Well – it doesn’t have to be that way, if you have the right information and you have a plan. And here it is!